Tuesday 29 March 2011

Time flys when your having fun

Wow where have the weeks gone.  I cant believe it was the 8th March last time I posted here sometimes you forget just busy life can be.  It appears that all the winter miles are starting to pay off as riding on Sunday "over the top" (first time I have done this ride and its not raining) my legs felt good and the usual tiredness didnt hit till much later in the evening.

In terms of weight loss things have stagnated a bit now.  I have gained a little bit of weight over the past weeks as I have taken the foot off the gas a little on the exercise front.  Really need to get my finger out now the evenings are lighter and I am already thinking of a ride tomorrow night. 

I am going to be undergoing training to become a Go-Ride coach though my club North Cheshire Clarion and have done my first art of training, the first aid course.  I am really glad I am getting this opportunity as this is something I really believe in and want to take forward.  My two day course is in May and I have a lot of reading to do for it.

Im happy with the amount of riding I have done this year so far 61..84 mountain bike miles now to build on this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment