Thursday 3 March 2011

I'm a loser baby

Well after 8 weeks of dieting while taking part in the North Cheshire Clarion's first ever Biggest Loser i have successfully shed a stone.  When I started this I weighed 16st 6lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been but today I sit here weighing 15st 5lbs so as you can imagine I am well made up and have celebrated with an hour of the spinner and chilli and jacket potato tonight.

A couple of people have asked me how I have managed this.  "ell for me it was not easy; I cut out all sweet foods and fizzy drinks and replaced all processed foods with fresh veg, meat and fruit.  I ensure that I eat at least 5 portions of fruit and veg a day mainly oranges because I love them.  I try to get on the spinning bike as much as possible but as we have decorating this isn't easy but on the plus side the decorating has had me up and down stairs.  I don't use the lift at work any more I walk up and down the stairs (5 flights).  My next target is to get under 15 stone,  Overall I am happy with my weight loss which has resulted in a 6.3% loss of body weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment